Ambetter health insurance plans offer several levels of plan options, each one representing a different type of coverage and payment. However, no matter which Ambetter plan you choose, you can always count on access to high quality, comprehensive care that delivers services, support and all of your Essential Health Benefits.
So, which plan is right for you?
- Covering your essential healthcare needs
- Lower monthly premium payments, but higher out-of-pocket costs
- Best choice if you’re eligible for government assistance
- Best balance on premium payments and out-of-pocket costs
- Giving you peace-of-mind for all your healthcare needs
- Higher monthly premium payments, to help limit your out-of-pocket costs
These descriptions represent the way that typical plans at each level work. How much you pay will depend on your specific plan.